Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

What Steering wheel? POLL

Old 12-17-2004, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: Best Cheap OEM Mod Yet... *Teaser*

Ok, I know this is a relativley new topic based on a previous one I posted, but I want to take a poll of everyones opinion for a steering wheel. I intend on getting one around Christmas, so if I work with hobgoblin out of the UK for shipping, I kinda need to choose soon here.

I like the Simoni Steering wheels that are only available in the UK. Here are a couple I was thinking about.

X5 Carbon Fiber:

about $180 US

X5 Leather Grip:

only a little over $100 US

X5 Carbon Fiber Lighted D:

about $300 US

OR just deal with a Wheel here in the US and avoid shipping across the pond and having to get hobgoblin to order it for me

Like the Momo Millenium EVO:

About $280 US

or the Knock off by Netami:

Only $80 US

The only difference is the emblem in the center, which I am considering having replaced with TIBURON anyway. So what's everybody's opinion?
Old 12-17-2004, 05:33 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: Help! I can take out key from ignition while i'm on &

I picked the last one only because you want to replace it with another badge. All your paying for is the name on the MOMO one. Just make sure the hub and shizz is of the same quality.
Old 12-17-2004, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Jet Hot Coatings

probably a case of getting what you pay for.. Momo does use very high quality parts in their stuff.

As for your choices.. I prefer the momo and it's knockoffs.. I do not feel a thing for your first couple of choices...