Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Temporary Trunk Set Up

Old 05-09-2007, 10:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres the set up I'll be running until next Friday (PAYDAY) when the other FG box will go in and the false floor built, and definitley not done in crushed velvet.

The 2 seater part was just a quick cut, the sides are still open But I've got a show on saturday and less then a couple hours a night to work on it so I'm not worried about it.

The TV is one I had laying around that I ran all of the wires from the front for, but then couldn't find the wiring harness of it owned.gif ... I hate unfunctional stuff but I'll live with it for now.

EDIT: I still need to get my 6x9 covers painted black like the other trunk piece that are no longer ugly ass BRIGHT green and need to wire up the subs.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:28 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

way ahead of me on the speaker covers, get them black. green leds behind them would be awesome!
Old 05-10-2007, 01:11 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

lookin good man, i'm going to tackle my 2 seater on payday so i'll be right there with ya.