Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Stainless Door Sills

Old 06-07-2008, 12:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

While I've been away, I've been working on getting us some door sills. I'm creating a group buy on polished stainless steel door sills. I need to know what you guys are looking for. The tiburon logo will be engraved in black in the center but if I can catch phorq I will have an f2 evo set ready when I get back. These aren't going to be full replacements although you can replace the door sills if you want, but rather door sill covers that will be either glued or double taped onto the existing ones.

My door sills are being used as test bugs right now so these will be full covers with bent edges. I will have about 10 ready by the end of summer-mid fall. I will have a photo of mine sometime shortly.

What I need to know is do you want just the tiburon logo in the center without stripes? I will also need a high resolution tiburon logo. I'm not at home, so I do not have the time to go look for it but hopefully phorq has a copy and can help me out. What kind of design would you like and how many people are interested?

Price will be discussed soon as I have a set of my own to show sometime in July. I'm in europe now, so my computer time is limited. the more answers i can get the more i can lean towards your preference. Any design is possible, however at this time i will be making two and will reward luke for two if he can make it for me. Anyone got the hi res tiburon logo? post it here. these are 100% so interest is appreciated. until my set comes in, sorry no pics yet.

HKC
Old 06-07-2008, 02:33 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I think the Hyundai Logo and Turbulence would be what I'd like, but Tiburon alone would be fine.
Old 06-07-2008, 07:59 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

tiburon and RDtiburon would be good logos maybe turbulance or "coupe"
Old 07-10-2008, 05:57 PM

shortly coming thanks to phorq. cheers my man i will return the favor as promised.

i will have the f2 ready and am writing the specifications for them right now. 2 pairs since i only know of one other person who would want them. simultaneously i will have about 3-5 pairs of tiburon ones. rdtiburon logo will also be available can someone post up a high resolution rdtiburon logo?

i'm sending in the measurements and will have pictures of the f2 within 2-3 weeks.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:19 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

are they going to be shiny chrome-like? or that smooth (almost matte) clean stainless steel look? I'd prefer just Tiburon in black engraved, in the butterfly font. And for stick on's they better be THIN as hell, otherwise might look t3h gh3y. =(
Old 07-10-2008, 07:21 PM

^polished, so almost like mirror shiney. black engraved it is. I'm also wondering about width, but i'll make sure to get them as if they came with the car. i don't mind stick on at all though because the edges will likely be rolled to cover it up nicely smile.gif
Old 07-10-2008, 09:57 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I don't have many pics of the ones that I have...and to tell you the truth, I have no idea where they came from, they were on the car when I bought it....

They say "Coupe" on them.....

Here's a couple pics where you can KINDA see them...I'll try and take a couple new ones sometime this week.

Old 07-10-2008, 10:31 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Id definitely be down for a set! Tiburon FX engraved in black on a polished finish would be perfect. Let us know ASAP about pricing so I can start saving up. (I am broke as hell right now, but still plan on getting a few things this summer for the tib.)
Old 07-11-2008, 07:31 AM

thanks rix, exactly like that.

the originals are engraved, but i think black will be more proper.

tibbytib, i won't be able to have "fx" in there. i could, but i don't want to scare my guy off just yet :b
Old 07-11-2008, 09:27 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Hey thats cool! WHen the group buy gets more off the ground and he feels more comfortable, then maybe see. If he still cant, its cool. I'm still gonna be gettin a set regardless.!