Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

SR LED gauge bulbs

Old 02-25-2004, 10:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know many of you (if not everyone) has given SharkRacing.com a bad rap..waiting for suttering, of the mention sharkracing to stop.. but i picked up a set of the LED gauge lites.. and within 2 weeks, hey arrived from Korea. Probably a fluke..

Anyways, they finally are installed ( and as a smoker who smokes alot when po'd.. I only had one after everything worked).. and they work.. woohoo..

One 2 things I noticed tho, 1) Removing the dash inlay, is more harder then it, is given out too be (mind you first time, removing dash), so anyone who has not removed it, .. take your time.
2) To save yourself some time, with these bulbs.. follow the trace of a + connector to the one you are changing.. and then follow it too the next one.. etc..

I do, recommend getting little baggies(located in your kitchen or local dealer), and putting the screws into each(ie. Gauge pod 4 screws into 1 bag, main part dash screws into another.. etc.. ) that way nothing gets mixed up.

I only wish, that they would of included more of the mini bulbs for the indicators and such. Will get some pics up, once i get my camera back.
Old 02-25-2004, 10:42 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default SR LED gauge bulbs

How much did you pay for them?

www.superbrightleds.com

Has all of them you need, for GOOD prices.
Old 02-25-2004, 10:55 AM

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
How much did you pay for them?

www.superbrightleds.com

Has all of them you need, for GOOD prices.

Price with shipping 74.69cdn, and this 4 bulbs (3 for speedo, 1 for Tach, and 2 minis for gas and temp). :meh:

tried looking, on that site.. and i don't think the twist bulbs would fit.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Yup, they'll fit.

WHOLEY christ, that's a LOT for 4 bulbs. I paid like 20 bucks for 6 194's, 4 73/74's, 2 Map lights, and 2 others.
Old 02-25-2004, 05:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i bought 250 blue leds from a guy in hong kong. hehe 30 bucks.

i have taken the whole dash off so many time now, i can remove it and put it back in complete darkness.