Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Speedhut Gauges

Old 06-14-2005, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 99 Tibron

i don't know if yall have been to speedhut.com but they have some cool looking gauges, and i'm all about my gauges. so i e-mailed them and here is the e-mail i got back this would be a cool GB i did search in the forum and saw that nobody has covered this since 2003 so maybe we could try it this time

Hi,

We don't currently offer EL-Glo Dial Kit's or Bezels for your dash. If you are interested in becoming a Group Leader for your cluster, please read the info below:

*The Group Leader sends a cluster to begin the Pre Order. Please don't use a personal vehicle's cluster (we don't send clusters back). We recommend a cluster from a junkyard (it does NOT have to be in working condition. HOWEVER it DOES need to have everything intact - i.e., needles, cover etc).

Please send the Cluster via Ground (inexpensive) Mail (or another inexpensive method). Please make sure it is INSURED for your protection! *Remember to add your contact information in the package.

Once the cluster has been received the Pre Order will be added to our Model Development Program with the sender listed as the Group Leader. The Group Leader's email will be listed on the site for questions. We will be in contact with the Group Leader throughout the process.

Once we receive 25 Pre Orders we will begin tooling. The Group leader will get their EL-Glo Dial kit for FREE (+ S&H). We offer incentive discounts for the entire Group. *Free Text, Free Standard Graphics, Free Standard Logo's.

*We can add the Km/h version at No additional cost!

The price for our Custom Gauge Kit's are generally around $99.95 + $8.00 US S&H per Pre Order. The price for our Custom HVAC Kit's are $35.95 + $8.00 US S&H.

Thank you for your interest and please email us if there are any further questions.

*Check out Speedhut's Performance 4" Custom Tach at www.Speedhut.com! Customize your Dial, Bezel and Pointer to match your interior!

Speedhut has just released our Custom 2 1/16" Gauge line! Not only is this line Customizable but it is highly accurate and designed by Speedhut Engineers in-house in the US.
Speedhut has many more new custom products that are being designed right now! Check back to see new product updates at www.Speedhut.com!

*Sign up for our Speedhut Newsletter at www.Speedhut.com to receive product updates and special deals only available through our newsletter!

Thanks,

Speedhut.com team

www.SPEEDHUT.com
Old 06-14-2005, 11:09 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Is it possible to get a TRUE blue through EL? (like an LED blue)
If not, I don't think many people will be interested..I swapped my EL gauges once I got my Haloz because the blue didn't match at all.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Zoned, the AOS gauge faces are LED blue. AWESOME.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:13 PM

yea they are, they look amazing. if these are like the AOS's then id be very interested. see what you can do man and keep us updated.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:19 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Really? I bought the APC and it was a very nice blue, but when I put my Haloz in it totally blew em away.
Now I have SR gauges, where can I pick up AOS ones? pictures anyone?

Get us some more info on SpeedHut (pics of past ones?)
Old 06-14-2005, 11:27 PM

There are bunches of pics of the AOS ones on this site.

You can get them at Speedstate or on Ebay.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:30 PM

ya i think the aos are pretty close to haloz from what pics ive seen, ill try and take some tomorrow for you
Old 06-15-2005, 10:03 AM

Vehicle: 99 Tibron

guess i should change the title to aos disregard e-mail thread, smile.gif ok go to the site and look at some of them in gallery

the blue does look very blue, not the el but the blue
Old 06-15-2005, 05:36 PM

LOL

Sorry man.

It's true though, I've had 3 different sets of gauge faces, and the AOS ones are BLUE. VERY dark blue.
Old 06-15-2005, 06:05 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I have the AOS gauges in my car. Trust me they rock. I bought them when they first came out and I wouldn't trade them for anything.