Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Someone Try Figuring This Problem Out..

Old 07-13-2005, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Okay, I take off my dash just to check some connections back there. I put my dash back. Then I check to see if my blower works and yes it does it air comes out from vents near windows for defogger but when I switch it to the vents for the passanger ( 2 front 2 door ) it doesn't switch.

So air comes only from the vents near the window to defog the windows. I don't have AC installed and yes I connected the vacuum lines for the dash tongue.gif

What's going on?

I traced the red yellow blue ( i think i can't remember rigth colors right now ) vacuum lines to these 2 what look like vacume cylinders near the gas pedal. I pressed down on the cylinder then the air switched to legs. So I'm thinking something wrong with those? Or the switch is not working? I'm not sure I don't know anything about this..
Old 07-13-2005, 11:43 PM

I had the same problem dude when I took my dash apart. I thought there was a leak in one of the lines, but i think they just had no vacuum until i switched it a bunch of times. I just played with it for like 2 days and then it finally worked again.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:47 AM

You just played with the switch untill it worked?
Old 07-14-2005, 07:52 AM

You can play with other things but I doubt it will fix your blower system lmao.gif

I had no problem, removed my dash 2 many damned times. you sure you reattached the 'clear' hoses at the back right
Old 07-14-2005, 03:08 PM

Clear hoses were attatched. I found out the problem.

The black hose that control the vacume preasure was not sitting tight on the cylinder nose near the gas pedal.