Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

PS2 Location??????

Old 01-10-2002, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PS2 Location??????

I just bought TV's and Playstation 2 for my 2001 Hyundai Elantra. The problem is that I can't a spot where the PS2 can fit. I tried the Glove compartment but it didn't fit.
Please Give me some Ideas on where to put it.............
Old 01-10-2002, 04:20 PM

hey sup. i seen sum people put there ps2's in the passenger air bag,idunno if you'd wanna do it that way.. maybe under the passenger seat..or maybe find sum way 2 harness it under the glove compartment..keepin it hidden from outsiders. also seen it in the trunk but idunno how they work it from there . or behind the folddown rear seat..screw it to the back maybe~thats all the ideas i have 4 now.
Old 01-10-2002, 05:28 PM

Vehicle: 99 Tibby

i seem to have the same problem about where to put my ps2..i think i might mount it right under the glovebox.
Old 01-11-2002, 01:26 AM

Well, if you are willing to give up the glovebox, maybe take a heat gun to the heater ducts behind the glove box, and do some custom work around it, I'll bet you could put the PS2 right there. Not sure where you'd mount the video, but a dach mounted video would work. Put the controllers in the center console, and you're ready to rock.
Old 01-11-2002, 07:31 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I have my PS1 in a custom sliding drawer under the rear seat. The cushion part...not the actual entire seat assembly. I couldn't get it under the front seats, so I don't think you'll be able to fit your PS2 under them. With enough wedging and a little cutting, you could get it in the glove box. Your other option is the air bag area. But that's not the safest thing to do. Good luck though! wink.gif