Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Need Ya'lls Feedback

Old 10-03-2005, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am close to working on the civics audio system however, considering I plan on selling the civic once its done I don
t want to go all out but I don't want to sacrifice quality either. I was at best buy and I noticed a head unti from Dual. It looks very sharp and is 55x4 output which I really like because I intend on using one amp and thats for the subs. I just would like to know how you guys feel about the quality of Dual and your experiances with them.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:35 PM

il ike it. I had it in my old car. Still going to buy a new amp to put it back in the tibby.
Old 10-03-2005, 01:28 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

the 55x4 is not rms, unless that thing is thumping. if it is, you will need to run seperate power and ground wires to it, or you will be popping fuses.

i've never really heard any comments on dual stuff. i take that as a bad sign.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:38 PM

I agree... I have not hear good OR bad on Dual...
Old 10-03-2005, 03:48 PM

ok I just did some research on my own and found alot of reviews for dual, Mainly this is for their newer model players. Alot of users found it to be very good, they love the sound quality and the ability to hook up a mp3 player for the non mp3 version. Some of the gripes were not being able to dim the display at night. And for some of us that have neons inside the car. I don't think that'll be much of an issue. Another complaint is the awkwardness of the face plate. I think after a few weeks of taking on and off we'll get used to it. I found these reviews over at crutchfield if anyone is interested in researching for themselves. But I think I am going to buy it once a certain someone refunds my money for sending me a defective cd player.