Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

need an opinion: fuse holder w/ volmeter

Old 08-05-2004, 04:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Boosted Cars on this site? *ADD PICS!*

i really love to see pro car stereo system, with big copper wires, CAPs, golded fuses holder, golded battery clamps etc...

i need to ask you where will you place this fuse holder?

this one is nikel plated with gold plated screws. i thik the volmeter is red this time...

i was thinking about these two way:
1. somewhere between the knob and the cigarette lighter, or anywhere near the instr, cluster... so you can check the +12v as longer as you turn the key, and for all the trip..
2. under the hood, near the battery.. in this case it is supposed to have even similar battery clamp or something like this 5 way current distributer to match the entire job

do you think this toy smells like *rice* :?: wink.gif
Old 08-05-2004, 05:04 PM

Default Re: Custom FG subwoofer enclosures

A fuse holder like that should be placed within about 9 wire inches from the (+) batt terminal.That is,if you are planning to use it for your stereo system.If you plan to use it for something else,why use that type of fuse holder??
Old 08-05-2004, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Alpine coupe

...i like the volmeter inside and and i'm nearly to mod my battery clamps 'cause until now, i used an incredible bad wire connection for plugging everything (car alarm, strobe lights, and so on ...)

i'm thinking about placing it inside the hood for the (+12v) wire which arrive inside the trunk for the stereo AMPs & CAP.. i will check how much does it cost first wink1.gif
Old 08-05-2004, 09:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Double DIN question

Those are nice, not rice, wanna see the 2 I got? There was a situation involved and I got the 2nd one for free, so now i've got one for power and one for ground.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5712633506&rd=1
Old 08-05-2004, 10:26 PM

Default Re: stocker tirer

Why would you need a fuse holder for ground,let alone one with a voltmeter? Or do you mean that you're using the non-fused distribution block for ground?