Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

My Taste For Seats

Old 10-06-2007, 07:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

When I saw a photo of the seats, I knew exactly what I wanted for my Tiburon. Little did I realize...

$1,300 a piece. $2,600 shipped. No I'm not about to spend that kind of money on the name Sparco, but damn my next job I'm really going to go for it. Howcome every damn thing I pick out not just by pictures ends up being the most high end expensive thing a company offers? Eyecrazy.gif

I want these in my car right now!!!!!
Old 10-06-2007, 07:59 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Those are pretty nice, but you should see if they make a non-carbonfiber version of it. The CF is what costs so much, and really isn't noticeable since it's on the back of the seat. It also doesn't provide much for weight savings. The reclineable versions like that also add quite a bit of weight.
I don't know if you are getting them for the comfort, or for weight savings though.

I'm wanting the EVO seats. They have a black/grey version, and the seat weighs like 13lbs.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:29 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

yeah the EVO's are the rally seats! those are my second pick. good taste Jon!

modenas are one of the only ones made in leather which i'm trying to freshen up that original tiburon look and definitely comfort for long trips. yeah i'd definitely leave the carbon fiber out of it. weight savings is my secondary purpose.

"The upper and lower shells are 100% fiberglass composite construction perfectly sculpted for driver comfort and support."

Man, I wish I had a job. at least long enough to afford these.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:37 PM

My favorite! Sparco S Light CF Racing Seat