Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

My Plexiglass Work On My Friends Raider

Old 07-30-2008, 09:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

ok well i just spent the better half of 4 hours of my life doing this on my friends raider, i love how it looks
what do you guys think?

before, the gap was originally for the old radio equalizer

another

last before

got kind of sick of looking into that all the time so heres the after, dash isnt finished thats why it doesnt match yet, but the console is red with a white racing stripe and will soon go up the center of the dash

after

alright guys what do you think?
Old 07-30-2008, 11:06 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

um... looks ok but i dont get thats needed when u could just leave th old equalizer there or buy a new one or get a dash kit with a cubby hole there....
Old 07-31-2008, 08:30 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Not bad. I would have went with a better color combination. The white sticks out TOOO much. Doesn't flow with the interior. Black and red would have been better. Better yet, you could have had some fun with the plexiglass and some theater gels and LED's. I would have done the background in black, did the RAIDER in red spotlight gels, and through some LED's behind it.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:23 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

optimo- like i said, the dash isnt finished thats why it doesnt match, it will match when we finish the dash in red and white, and the stock equalizer didnt work and looked like crap so we werent gonna leave that in, and we couldnt find a dash kit that would fit in there without a lot of modding/cutting, and we really liked the idea of this plexiglass

tibby- the letter has leds going in behind it tonight, didnt have time to finish that yesterday so it will be done tonight