Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

My Next Project, The Theme.

Old 11-30-2006, 09:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

After alot of thought and a couple of rejected ideas (that were amazing but would have taken too much time and work) I have decided on a theme for the trunk install.

First one I dearly wanted to do was a Terrence and Phillip themed trunk.

White painted box with green snow capped mountains painted on it (Ill demo this in a sec I did a shelf like this before for my merchandise) and then "Fart power !" on the box.

Trunk lined with white fur rugs to simulate snow and then ambient lighting and ugly bob and celine dion decals.

But that would have been too much work, so instead I have decided on what I want...

I'm going to theme the trunk on Area 51 and an alien autopsy.

I have this alien that you put in a 2 litre bottle with water and it grows. That will be sliced open and green goop (flourescant paint) put on it's stomach with an incision made by a scalpel.

Then cased in a display cabinet.

The subwoofer is getting a custom grille made with the Area 51 warning sign on the top (this is hard to explain but Ill draw something up to show the idea when I have the time).

Back cover plates will show the crooked H logo and all the capping cover plates will be flouro green.

It was the fusion crossover that made me decide on the theme smile.gif

So I went and ordered the lighting in advance. 5 15" green sound activated cathodes and 2 led cannons for spotlighting.

Ill need about 10 cans of green flouro paint and a sheet of mdf. The rest is all time smile.gif

Here is a display shelf I built for about 1/3 of my southpark collection..

Last count I have spent over $2000 on shit related to south park.

It's sitting on top of a Cerwin Vega Intense ! T36 18" 1800w subwoofer. If you glance up you will see the macrom professional 10" compression drivers.

In the ceiling there were 8 6" mid drivers and another 2 6" mid drivers in the centre closet.

It was powered by 3 amps. Ill try and find more pics smile.gif seeing as it kinda relates to audio smile.gif

Old 11-30-2006, 09:08 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

You're crazy lmao.gif

I really want to see this when it's completed!! Sounds kinda interesting, is it going to take up your whole trunk?
Old 11-30-2006, 09:19 AM

And my old system.
Top left - Cerwin Vega T-36 Intense prototype built before it was released.
I managed to get the plans out of John Fairchild and did some testing.
Inside was a stroker 18 (the one I never got back evil.gif )

Top right - System rack.

Top - Panasonic 3DO for gaming and VCD and some music, above that in a cradle was a Sony VHS and pioneer dvd player.

Middle - Roger's E40 tube amp, retail over $5000 Top was curved smoked Chrome and you could see the tubes light up.
This ran the 10" macrom compression drivers in the top side closets.
The 6" drivers in the middle closet were powered by a small JBL amp that was inside the closet.

Bottom - Soundmaster 400VZ, bridged mono into 2 ohms cranking out 1600 watts into the sub. It was an earth moving experience lol.gif

Bottom pic - shows the TV that was cased into the wall as part of the closet. in the sides of the case were 2 10 inch fans blowing air over the back of the TV. The remote sensor was removed and housed on the shelf below.

Excuse the carpet, that was my ex wife's choice. Was very happy tho lol.gif

Strike - The trunk is already gone mate lmao.gif
Old 11-30-2006, 06:59 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I dunno about a theme.. I think it may just look like you threw stuff back there. Can you draw a picture of how it will look?
Old 12-03-2006, 10:04 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

a theme? for a trunk?

i think the best theme for trunks is CLEAN. but if u can do all that and it looks clean and balanced then go for it.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:07 PM

Amazingly enough people actually score more points at competition for theme and creativity.

The best one I ever saw was a guy I knew back home in the UK who took a renault 5 GT turbo and a phoenix gold son of frank n amp and turned the trunk into a brick lined (plastic ones of course) dungeon, complete with blood spatters and chains.

Im pretty creative, watch this space smile.gif
Old 12-04-2006, 10:55 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

hmm well lets see it when u get an idea drawn up