Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

lights wont work??

Old 12-23-2003, 05:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Fiberglass on shark spoiler

well i just got the bros gauges today..awesome by the way, besides the fact that they didnt send me enough bulbs or of the right kind...but anyway, i put some in, along next to the normal ones...and when i turn my car and the lights on...the airbag and stuff and the right ones light up like normal...but not the main panel?? like the rpm and speedo...i dunno what i did, i tried swappin out to the normal ones but no luck there...any help please??? now i cant drive at night
Old 12-23-2003, 06:04 AM

Default lights wont work??

Are they LED bulbs....if they are turn them around, if not did you try switching them with the ones that are working? Did you check to make sure there is not a pinched wire anywhere?
Old 12-23-2003, 07:54 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Make sure the cluster is pushed in all the way. Maybe the connectors aren't touching. You aren't supposed to replace all the bulbs, just the speedo and rpm's I think. I believe I got 4 bulbs, can't remember.
Is anything else not working? Like turn signal or brake lights? If so, check a fuse. Are any of the interior lights not working?
Old 12-23-2003, 08:38 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

They do not send you bulbs to replace all of them on the panel. These bulbs replace the ones the light up your needles and the numbers/lines for the gauges. You should replace the lights for the speedometer, tach, fuel, and temperature. The idiot bulb lights do not get changed. I would try removing and then reseating the cluster. Make sure you disconnect your battery first.
Old 12-23-2003, 09:26 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

yeah, put the old bulbs in and see if they work. you might have just put the new bulbs in the black housing wrong too. make sure they fit securely. if the new bulbss dont work, its probably a fuse.
Old 12-23-2003, 03:52 PM

i checked the fuses inside and and out...and it doesnt look like any are blown at all....and i know they gave me 4 big sets (2 too many cause the listing on the site is wrong) and 2 little ones (3 short cause of the listing)...but i know the idiot bulbs are the wrong size anyway, so i changed a couple of the other ones and the 4 main ones...i checked the resistance on the back and everything checks out alright, doesnt look like any wire is cut or anything...i dont exactly know what the fuse would look like blown, but im assuming that i would know. 2nd one down on the right i think it is (99 tib). its hard driving at night without the dash on so im gonna see what i can do about it....any ideas let me know

i think the brake lights are working (never checked) but the turn signals arent working 02.gif

and no they arent LED bulbs...they are little bulbs like in here

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sno2132/a...iburon-Interior