Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

I need help with interioir!!! <---noobness

Old 10-12-2004, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lean

Hi guys... I'm new here.. and there's so much informatoin my head's buzzing.. but I'll take things one step at a time... I'd like to know where you guys get your guages... as in.. the stock guages.. only... thier like blue or something... sorry I dont' know the name of stuff yet. Im sure you know what i mean though.. like the face plates are white in the day and blue or green at night or they can be inverted.. uhh right... Another thing I was wondering about is where you guys get yer angel eyez, haloz, and LED's for all the lil lights in the dash and doors. I think I saw some from BlackTib or something that makes them? would anyone know how to contact him. Sorry I'm so new at this. Thanks for your time!!!
Old 10-12-2004, 10:59 AM

Default I need help with interioir!!! <---noobness

if he doesnt answer this soon, just PM tibby01 he can hook ya up.. he is the LED MASTA!!
Old 10-12-2004, 12:11 PM

Default Re: Perfect Turbo for Tiburons...cooming soon!!

I don't think that BlackTib is taking any new orders right now untill his new site is done. Don't quote me though, I don't want to make him loose business.

Most of the LED's on the interror have to be custom fabricated. It is not that hard, but if it is not something you are comfortable with, tibby01 is a great resource.

The gauges that you are talking about are the EL Reverse Glow Gauges. They can be found on ebay. You should check out the Bros gauges on www.kspec.com (an excellent resource, highly reccomended). I have them and love them. I am very glad I got these instead of the ebay ones.

There is are DIY's on how to install LED's on the interrior parts of your car in the DIY section.

Stick around a while and you will learn more then you would ever expect. I know I have. Just watch out for REDZ!! tongue.gif