Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Got Rice? I Do.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Okay, some of you have wanted to see some night shots of my interior lighting. Unfortunately, the videos my camera takes aren't THAT great at night.

I finished my trunk, about 95% tonight, and am very happy with how ti came out.

For those that like a bit of light and rice, prepare to shat yourself.

For those that don't like rice.

Blow me.

LOL

Click to enlarge.

^^^
This is how brignt it is when it lights up. I've got it set to go off with music sensing. The videos show it much darker, but now you get the idea.

^^^
In this one, you can also see the side marker lights mounted in the trunk for the REDZ Trunk Light mod. Very nice.

Click to play.

^^^
Video showing the trunk and the interior lighting. The under seat stuff is very light in these videos, but looks great in person. I'll take some normal pics of it later.

The rest of these are just more vids of the same stuff. Different angles, different adjustments to the music sensing function. If anyone cares, there are no subs, it's just the Alpine deck pushing those Audiobahn 3 way component speakers in the front and back.

Last 2 videos are in the process of uploading.
Old 09-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Banned

i like it.. dont care for rice, but i like it.. i know i saw it earlier, but you know how in the vids. it looks like the center of the H doesnt look like it lights up all the way.. in person does it, or not? good work REDZ. i should do the LED HVAC and all that crap.. in white tho.. cuz imma get the maxtrim gauges..
Old 09-12-2006, 11:45 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t

I like it alot man, should get you some well deserved extra points @ NOPI fing02.gif
Old 09-13-2006, 12:18 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

How fast do those LED's make you go?

LOL, I'm kidding man.

It looks good man. Except for the spare under the glass. Looks like your all set for Nopi.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:48 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that's hot man... everything is blue!! nice music too wink1.gif you probably have an ipod somewhere around there.
Old 09-13-2006, 07:45 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
Thanks, but actually, that's Channel 82, The System, XM radio.

QUOTE (SOCKS @ Sep 12 2006, 11:38 PM)
i like it.. dont care for rice, but i like it.. i know i saw it earlier, but you know how in the vids. it looks like the center of the H doesnt look like it lights up all the way.. in person does it, or not?

QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Sep 12 2006, 09:44 PM)
Click to enlarge.

^^^
This is how brignt it is when it lights up. I've got it set to go off with music sensing. The videos show it much darker, but now you get the idea.

good work REDZ. i should do the LED HVAC and all that crap.. in white tho.. cuz imma get the maxtrim gauges..

Thanks. Props to Blacktibs and Tibby01 for all of the LED work they did in there for me. The gauges are the AOS Silver face, LED Needle kit, blue clock, ect.

QUOTE (tanc @ Sep 13 2006, 12:18 AM)
How fast do those LED's make you go?

LOL, I'm kidding man.

It looks good man. Except for the spare under the glass. Looks like your all set for Nopi.

Word. The spare will be covered by some CF Vinyl before we leave, just to cover it up. I put RDTiburon.com and other Hyundai related stuff under there for shows.

The good thing is, my interior is mostly done, I do NOT have a ton of extra weight in the car, no subs, so it's still plenty fast.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:57 AM

Wow, dude, wow. Two thumbs up!
Old 09-13-2006, 10:44 AM

HA HAAAAAAA

That's SOOOOOOO RIIIIIICE but also SOOOOOOOOO NIIIIIIICE.

Love it Redz fing02.gif
Old 09-13-2006, 02:45 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

leds and lights arent rice.

whats rice is when u have so many that your car glows bright blue and you can see it from the outside,or its rice when u have neon tubes that u can see everywhere in your car.

definatly a great job man. haters are just quick to call everything rice, but thats what haters do is hate.

maybe u could even add 2 led light bars to light your diamond plate mats up front. nothing huge but just to 7"-10" bars for either side.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:03 PM

Looking awesome Redz. Definitly get some cudo points for creativity. Good luck at NOPI