Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Fiberglass Floormats

Old 03-24-2005, 07:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fiberglass Floormats

I used my diamond plate floor pans as a template for making fiber glass floor mats.Why, you ask? Well, because I can smile.gif. Not just that,though.I mounted the passive xover modules of my MB Quart components to the floor pans.The FG floor mats serve to cover/protect the xovers.Wrapped in carpet and they have a viewing window.This weekend I'll add a couple LED's inside the xover housings,so at night I'll have a little extra glow.

Here they are:

Old 03-24-2005, 08:49 PM

definatly an interesting idea... but with tweeters being a more directional speaker.. does putting them on the floor do anything at all for you?
Old 03-25-2005, 07:02 AM

Mad-Machine, Those are the crossovers. I beleive that MADTIBs tweeters are mounted on the interior side mirror covers. or on the A pillar. I cant remember which.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:04 AM

Yeah, the xovers are mounted on the floor, not the tweets.

I recently changed up my speaker set up, but the tweeters right now are mounted to the windshield with custom brackets.