Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Engine Starter Button?

Old 11-06-2006, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know where i can buy an engine starter button for my 00' tibby that lights up when you enter the car and have the key turned to ignition?
Old 11-06-2006, 01:30 PM

That would be a generic one fits all type of switch im sure google will show a DIY somewhere .
Old 11-06-2006, 02:01 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Slow down when you type, esspecially when your making a thread in which your asking for help. If people cant understand you they may just disregard your thread. Im assuming by buttom you mean button, even though you spelled it buttom 2x. And im not sure exactly what you were trying to say but i think by "have to key tunred to ignition?" you meant "have THE key TURNED to ignition"

So you want a starter button to light up when you enter the car, and to light up after you turn the key to the ignition position? I assume so so i edited your title and post to be more reader friendly
Old 11-06-2006, 02:30 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

check the diy section at the top. there is a "stickied" post for approved DIYs. look in there, someone did a DIY for starter buttons.