Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

E.C.Customs' Update

Old 03-17-2005, 04:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E.C.Customs' Update

Hey.I know how critical you all were about my painting the interior.Well good news to all.Im going to have it completely re-done in fabric.Same color scheme,just white and blue fabric.Its gonna cost me about $350.It may be a little while until I get it done however because Im spending $998 on 17x7 Konig rims wrapped in Falken tires.(Thats after my A&A discount)lol.So Ill have them on in about a month or so.As soon as I get spacers.I also just installed an AEM cold air intake (see pics in showroom)and smoked tail light covers.I will be getting my car repainted as well.Exactly one half of it blue lol.Half the hood,half the roof and sunroof,half the rear and the entire left side blue lol.I saw a vinyl of that on Need For Speed Underground 2 and loved it.So im going to get it painted instead.Figured Id keep you guys updated on whats goin on.Let me know what ya think.
Old 03-17-2005, 05:00 PM

get the whole car painted one color..

and vinyl the other half.. ONTOP of your fresh paint job. That will cut cost and if you ever think it looks ghey.. you can just remove the vinyl and have a nice paint job..
Old 03-17-2005, 05:23 PM

i hope that was a nice way of telling him not to do it
Old 03-17-2005, 06:15 PM

Fabrick/vinyl in the interior is nice, as long as it's done well.Also, make sure you remove EVERY bit of paint from surfaces that you are going to upholster.Otherwise, you'll have a BIG mess when you put adhesive on there.
Old 03-20-2005, 02:44 PM

how am I supposed to remove paint from the vinyl parts?? And Ive looked for a vinyl that will cover half the car and had no luck. Any ideas?
Old 03-20-2005, 03:18 PM

Paint the whole car, don't paint half one color and half another. That kind of thing is what drives people to drink burp.gif.
Old 03-20-2005, 07:17 PM

QUOTE (E.C.Customs)
how am I supposed to remove paint from the vinyl parts?? And Ive looked for a vinyl that will cover half the car and had no luck. Any ideas?

I don't know. Maybe I misunderstood what you were talking about in the first place.I thought instead of having trim pieces in your interior painted, you were going to vinyl them.
Old 03-22-2005, 11:06 AM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

EC where did you get the smoked tail light covers? Also what year tib do you drive?
Old 04-30-2005, 01:08 PM

QUOTE (Whiplash @ Mar 22 2005, 06:06 PM)
EC where did you get the smoked tail light covers? Also what year tib do you drive?

ok well i havnt posted in a while..ive been working.anyway my car is now half lime green and half blue.Ill have pics soon hopefully.I integrated an aem logo on the hood though.it looks pretty good.I ordered the tail light covers through A & A Auto (where I work).and my tib is a 97.anyway though,if anyone has any questions about what ive done you can call me at 5708788226. my name is still nick lol.I havnt posted newer pics because i broke up w.the girl whos email address i was using.talk to you guys later.