Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

DOOR PANELS???

Old 12-10-2001, 01:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DOOR PANELS???

i posted this ?..at HT but no response...its time to figue out how im going to give my door panels a different shape...my window power kit just installed and my motor to the pop-lock is just sticking out to much for my factory panel to fit right on...so what kind of material do i have to use to add on my panel??....2KLOnSHOW..any info about this, i know your into modding up cars ..i want it CLEAN looking im probably going to tweed up the interior what do you think???
-JON
Old 12-11-2001, 05:02 AM

Put your power popper for the door locks on the inside of the metal closest to the glass and put the control module for the window in the white plastic pocket connected to the metal of the door now remove all the gray stryfoam looking stuff off the door panel itself and it will go back on with out addind any material.
Old 12-12-2001, 04:40 AM

thanx for the info the power window is not a problem!!....its the FREAKIN motor to the pop-lock!!!!!!!!! i tried putting it on the inside but it keeps scraping the window tint!! so the best place for it is where i have it now....but i wanna change my panel look anyway.........
-JON