Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Dash Removal

Old 06-13-2001, 06:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dash Removal

Ok, I just started painting the interior of my Tib and I ran into troble when the dash that surrounds the climate controls would not come off. I had removed all of the visible screws but that one section would not come off. What do I need to do? And are there any hidden screws back behind the climate controls that need to be taken out?
Please help, because I've seen pics of some of you out there that have that painted and I'm sure it comes off somehow. Thanks!! smile.gif
Old 06-13-2001, 07:37 AM

yeah you need to twist the control to get it off! I think it is twisted to the left to get it off. But be carefull you dont mess up the little lights in the area of the dash. I must have knoced something loose and now the light in the knobs dont work. So take it easy on the switch area
Old 06-13-2001, 07:39 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

http://www.teamsr.org/installguide/gauge_i...tall/how_to.htm

Page 2. Step 5 and Step 6.
Old 06-13-2001, 08:14 AM

smile.gif Hey thanks! I hope it works next time i get a chance to paint again, but that won't be until next week sad.gif sad.gif