Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

custom trunk box

Old 10-06-2004, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: help need cheap hp

i have a normal ported box right now in my 1997 tib. i want to customize the trunk so that the ported box lays on its back witht the subs facing up. then i want to make a custom wood frame that takes up the whole trunk. it would be flush with the sub box. i want to somehow make that flush with the box and secure it to the bottom of the trunk. then i want to cut holes in the custom frame, and set my amp and cd changer in the holes, so that the top of each is flush witht the top of the frame. then once done, cover it all in gucci or something like that. does anyone have any opinions about it, or the way to suspends the amp and changer so they can be flush with the frame, and how to secure the frame itself. wow, its harder than i thought to make a custom box. is this actually possible to do??? :?:
Old 10-06-2004, 05:10 PM

Default Re: I've had a bad week...

Possible, but a big PITA.Unfortunately, I can't really explain to you what to do with it. I find it difficult to explain highly in depth stuff over the net.
Old 10-06-2004, 05:33 PM

Default Re: custom trunk box

would that look good, or be functional, do u think? :?
Old 10-06-2004, 06:23 PM

Default Re: ABC song! WORK WARNING! NUDITY!

If you mean functional as in being able to use the spare or the hatch in general,then no.

Look good? Very possible.It all depends on how well you plan and execute this possibility.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:03 AM

Default Re: FS: T3/T4

for a good example of how a full trunk (plus rear seats removed) looks, check out dweets system.