Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Carbon Fiber interior

Old 05-20-2006, 11:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Carbon Fiber interior

ok so i would like to do the whole inside of my car in carbon fiber but i havent been able to find where to get the stuff to do so. so far all ive been able to find is my shift knob. i have an 06 Tiburon 2.0 if you know where to do this, please let me know! thanks!
Old 05-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

welcome.gif to the site.

As for your question, it really depends. Do you want actual carbon fiber parts, or do you just want to wrap everything in carbon fiber vinyl/material? Also, what parts specifically are you looking for in CF? They do make dash panels in CF, but everything else you'll have to either wrap or find some place that can make you one-off custom parts (expensive route). smile.gif
Old 06-27-2008, 07:04 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Accent SR

QUOTE(Visionz @ May 21 2006, 04:49 PM)
welcome.gif to the site.

As for your question, it really depends. Do you want actual carbon fiber parts, or do you just want to wrap everything in carbon fiber vinyl/material? Also, what parts specifically are you looking for in CF? They do make dash panels in CF, but everything else you'll have to either wrap or find some place that can make you one-off custom parts (expensive route). smile.gif

Or you could check out B&I trim adn get teh custom dipping done to the parts you want done. That's how they did the Carbon Fibre in teh Accetns in Canada
Old 06-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

There are many trim pieces available for the 06 Tiburon in CF. Do you want links to those or are you just going to wrap the stock parts?
Old 06-30-2008, 10:13 AM

Vehicle: Lancer Evo IX

QUOTE(187sks @ Jun 28 2008, 12:44 PM)
There are many trim pieces available for the 06 Tiburon in CF. Do you want links to those or are you just going to wrap the stock parts?

Thing is but. Are you after the carbon because you want to lighten the car, or are you after it so you can have that "race car look" in your daily driver? Once you've answered this question, then you'll know which option to pick from the solutions that have been put forward here already. All of them are good, but building a CF interior, even with industry contacts, will run you quite a bit.