Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Bride seats and corbeau seat brackets.

Old 12-29-2004, 12:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: a few crazy pics of my 97 tib

I know that this question might be a fit far off since most of the members here dont have Bride seats, however, I'm trying to see if the Corbeau seat brackets will work with the Bride Brix seats. I'm having a hard time finding brackets for the Tiburon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any help?

Thanks
Old 12-29-2004, 02:45 AM

Location: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there
Default Re: Insomniac Thread

Hey man the part #'s for the corbeau bracket's are

driver passenger
E1508F E1509F

and those are for corbeau's seat brackets, I emailed them and asked them if they would work with the bride seats. I'll let you know what, if anything, they say.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:18 AM

Default Re: JET-HOT Coating Discount!

Check the bolt pattern on both seats and compare wink.gif
If you can't find a bracket, make one. If you don't know what you are doing, have it done for you. It is a pain but if yoou know what you are doing and you can weld, it is a 3-6hours job. If you have it done, they usually charge around 90-120$/seat.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:44 AM

Default Re: Header O2 sensor headache

Maier, Blacktibs made his brackets for his seats, hit him up. He should be able to help if you have to fabricate your own.
Old 12-29-2004, 01:14 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: Parts

I think it would be easy to hack up the Corbeau brackets. The holes can't be that far off. I don't think that drilling a new hole in the bracket would comprimise the integrity of it. I should work fine.
Old 12-29-2004, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Bigtime electrical Problems HELP PLEASE

You may be able to customize the Corbeau brackets...however the only part that might be hard is getting a different seat to clear the leaver that allows the bracket to move forward and back...corbeau has pictures of the brackets on there web site...from my own experience you may have a hard time fitting bolts through any hole other than the ones that are for corbeau seats due to the slider.......but you can always do what everyone else does and make your own brackets....really really easy if you dont need brackets that slide.
Old 12-29-2004, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Front Bumper

It is simple, use your oem tracks and sliders. Install them in the cr without the seat. Weld metal bars of different height on each side to make both sides level. Then, weld metal bars across the tracks at the right distance to bolt the seat. finally, you need to center the set to the steering. To lower the seat a little more, you can modify the slider leaver mechanism to allow lower clearance. Instead of pulling up on the lever (pulling a wire to the right) you want to cut the egg shaped pins that hold the wire connecting both sliders. Reweld them at the opposite angle and replace the wire by a solid rod. Now, when you will be puling up on the lever, instead of a wire pulling to the right, you will be pushing to the left. This will allow you to gain about 1/4in.

Sorry, I don't have more detailed pictures

Old 12-30-2004, 05:21 AM

Location: Lillington, NC & Maryville, TN when I can get there
Default Hi! From Spain

Ok here is the reply I got from corbeau.

QUOTE (Corbeau)
Date: 12/29/04 15:32:12
To: Doverton3 @ nc.rr.com
Subject: RE: Question About Mounting Bracket

Sorry our brackets only fit our seats.

Regards,
Spencer

Go Figure.
Old 12-30-2004, 07:32 AM

Default Re: WTB: Drivers door speaker grill and other stuff.

Ofcourse they'll say that.
But like Larry says, make your own.

If you don't want to use your bottom of your OEM seat brackets, time to hit the junkies.