Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

audio replacement

Old 10-07-2001, 02:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default audio replacement

i'm changeing out my whole system this winter and i had a question if anyone has done this yet. i'm replaceing the head all six speakers, and putting in 2 amps one for sub, and the other for compent speakers, and running new wires to all the speakers. my question is that has anyone replaced the tweeters that are on the dash, if so how hard was it.
Old 10-07-2001, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The tweeters are alittle bit of a bit%h. First part pop the cover off with a flat head screw driver (easy part) the get a short very short phillips screw driver and take out 2 screws one on top one on the bottom once that is done you have alittle bit of wire to work with enough to make it somewhat easy to connect it to the new tweeters and thats it that hardest part is geating your hand to turn the screw with the scredriver with the small area you have to fit your hand in but other than that a peice of cake.