Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Anyone Heard Of This Keyless System?

Old 06-07-2008, 03:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking around for a turbo timer, and stumbled across this: http://www.x-shield.x3performance.com/XS%20900s.htm

It says that it's also a keyless entry/alarm system too. Anyone have any experience with it? I wouldn't ever pay the amount they list on the site, but it's pretty easy to find the whole kit for $90.

Any thoughts and opinions would be MUCH appreciated.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:15 PM

A cheap alarm is exactly that -- cheap!! That unit there will only work properly in an automatic as it is a remote starter to.. if you ever break or lose a remote you will probably NEVER find another replacment remote. Id stay as far away from it as I could!!

If your looking for a turbo timer with keyless/alarm too check out the Astro Start units.. they have an additional standard module for standard cars and if your tibby is a auto check out the Ungo SR6000 or the SR9000 for longer distance. Feel free to msg me if you have any questions.

Goodluck.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:01 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

check out www.customfactory.net for alarms. They do not list prices on their site, but they carry good brands. You may have to call them for more info.