Interior, Sound, Security Modifications to the Interior of your Hyundai. Seats, Carpet, Car Audio & Entertainment, interior painting, security, etc..

Aftermarket Seat Brackets ? (Poll)

Old 01-29-2004, 02:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I was just talking to Neo and completely forgot there is a high demand for seat brackets for aftermarket seats. I don't know if they are available but we will check. To get David to look for them and know how big of a demand there is, please post here and check your opinion in the poll.

laugh.gif

Kspec Poll on HA.com
Old 01-29-2004, 04:58 PM

I could use them.. hehehe... boy could I use them.
Old 02-17-2004, 03:14 PM

i'm going to get some seats pretty soon...i'd like some brackets as well...i thought sparco had some for our cars? wasnt too sure though
Old 02-17-2004, 03:34 PM

I can use some seat brackets too. I am installiing my new seats in the spring. having brackets would save me some time and headaches.
Old 02-17-2004, 05:20 PM

To keep cost down is it possible to make adapter plates so we can use the stock seat brakets, Thats how I did it in my Mustang and it worked pretty good, I never pulled out my tib's seat yet to look if the stock brakets can be removed or not. I made the adapter plates myself since I work in a sheet metal machine shop so if someone sends me a blueprint I could problably make a prototype and possibly punch out a few sets for people for alot cheaper than anyone else would charge since I get the materials for free.
Old 04-25-2004, 08:42 AM

Sorry, but I have gotta wake this thread up from its short sleep.

It is spring time now, and I am sure that many people have purchased or are wanting to purchase aftermarket seats. I have seats already. But theya are not installed.
I would really like to know how eveyone plans on installing their new seats? Pics would help out if you made brackets yourself.
Old 04-25-2004, 11:28 AM

All for waking up this one. I'm getting new seats by mid-summer and don't really want to wait until the tenth of never to put them in because I have no way to.
Old 04-25-2004, 12:08 PM

QUOTE (canadianshark74)
Sorry, but I have gotta wake this thread up from its short sleep.

It is spring time now, and I am sure that many people have purchased or are wanting to purchase aftermarket seats. I have seats already. But theya are not installed.
I would really like to know how eveyone plans on installing their new seats? Pics would help out if you made brackets yourself.

LOL, your computer chairs ready to go in your car now? laugh.gif
Old 04-25-2004, 12:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

now i dont know much about mounting seats, but could you just take off the stock brackets on the stock seats and bolt them to the new seats, maybe make a few adjustments here and there? im guessing not, since that seems REALLY easy.
Old 04-25-2004, 12:14 PM

I was wondering the same thing but I figured you couldn't because I've always heard we need new brackets. I'm too lazy to take out my seats and see how everything is attached.