http://www.turbosocks.com

AEM FIC Complete Beta wiring diagram

Old 12-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon
Default AEM FIC Complete Beta wiring diagram

AEM FIC diagram PDF

The PDF is much better quality and can be printed on any size paper you would like, while retaining quality if you are wanting to print it out.

heres a jpg version.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:30 PM

Vehicle: 96 accent

hey was looking at this diagram, whats the benefit of wiring in the second o2 sensor?

i wired in the 1st one for skewing but why is the second wired in?
Old 04-26-2010, 03:17 AM

Vehicle: 97/hyundai/tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zerogrips13 @ Feb 9 2010, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>hey was looking at this diagram, whats the benefit of wiring in the second o2 sensor?

i wired in the 1st one for skewing but why is the second wired in?</div>
i take it this worked sry getting ready to wire mine as soon as the turbo is rebuilt ill be able to drive it again
Old 04-29-2010, 11:04 AM

Vehicle: 99 hyundai tiburon

Turbosock, someone from rdtiburon forum recommended I review yout thread. I am currently putting in aem fic in 99 hyundai tib with my son. Will this wiring work for that year? I was told that in 99 both the cam & crank sensors were hal, not hal & mag respectively. I have unit wired and will not start. I can forward the diagram I used later if needed. Thanks for any help you can give.
PS-planning on installing turbo in future but for now wanted to play with the unit to better understand its functions be4 boosting tib
Old 04-29-2010, 06:19 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

I am pretty sure the the ECUs are interchangeable between 98-99 and 00-01+ tibbys so everything should be the same. This wiring should work

Does the car start with the pass-through harness that comes with the FIC? If not, there is something wrong with your wiring. If yes, you can try updating the FIC firmware, check the FIC section of the aempower forum for firmware and info from other guys who have it on hyundais (there are a few firmware files to choose from if I recall correctly): http://forum.aempower.com/forum/index.php
Old 04-29-2010, 07:42 PM

Vehicle: 99 hyundai tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (radu_rd2 @ Apr 29 2010, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I am pretty sure the the ECUs are interchangeable between 98-99 and 00-01+ tibbys so everything should be the same. This wiring should work

Does the car start with the pass-through harness that comes with the FIC? If not, there is something wrong with your wiring. If yes, you can try updating the FIC firmware, check the FIC section of the aempower forum for firmware and info from other guys who have it on hyundais (there are a few firmware files to choose from if I recall correctly): http://forum.aempower.com/forum/index.php</div>

Thanks I will try updating firmware as the car does start wit the bypass hooked up. What about the sensors, would it be odd to have both hal cam & crank sensors ?
Old 04-29-2010, 10:53 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

I just said that everything is the same.. So HALL cam sensor, MAG crank sensor.

You can go on webtech.hmaservice.com and find specs for the sensors if you don't believe me.

From a shop manual, applies to 1998-2001:

Camshaft position sensor (CMP Sensor) Hall effect sensor type

Crankshaft position sensor (CKP Sensor) Magnetic inductive coil type