Hyundai Veloster Forum The Hyundai Veloster Forum. Get all the questions you have about the newly unveiled Veloster answered here. Find out what makes this new model so intriguing and a highly potential tuning platform.

Hi to all the NAV & VT owners !

Old 04-13-2014, 07:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2013 Veloster Turbo
Default Hi to all the NAV & VT owners !

Hi a future VT owner here, good to meet all of you modding Veloster folks both NA & VT! I'm a regular at VT.org I go by Velosynter there as well .. Completely stumble on this site by accident. It looks like a really cool forum. VT.org is a great spot and has some really good folks (prob many of you guys are members and if not and your looking for a great resource for your Turbo's check it out ! ) but it seems it def favors the stock guys ... Especially when it comes to external modifications. Example, A heavily modified VT has never won the monthly photo contest (and there are some sweet rides there) from when I joined in October, threads regarding body modifications gets more grumpier responses then favorable ones ... Now that in no way denigrates this awesome forum it's just something I noticed throughout the months .. It's almost a subtle thing I sometimes wonder if they even registered that behavior ... I sometimes even contemplate pointing it out lol. But then I think Naaa it's all good ! There are some absolutely brilliant engine mod guys there and everyone is helpful. (Even the grumpy ones lol)

I think the Veloster is an amazing car so I'm very excited to see that there is s aftermarket forum just for Hyundai. It is my hope that I meet some body mod guys here, who knows maybe even some car show enthusiast I Make some new friends and maybe meet and even make connections in the KDM.. Let the fun begin !

And if make any mistakes and I will lol ... Remember.

Thanks !
Old 04-13-2014, 12:40 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

One third of hyundai aftermarket is grumpy and the other two thirds like stance, SUVs, and canada

welcome
Old 04-14-2014, 06:12 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon i4

I hate my Veloster...everything audio sucks, the AC makes a sloshing sound when turned on, the DCT clunks and bangs during stop and go traffic, the carpet is cheap, actually everything inside is cheap, fuel mileage is the shits, had to replace the washer fluid pump twice (under warranty but still a PITA), the stupid gauge lens scratches by just looking at it, there is no quick way to turn off the head unit display at night...the list goes on.

Oh and welcome to the forum...
Old 04-14-2014, 02:35 PM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

VT's are slow.... that is all