Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Zex for 2.7L Delta engine?

Old 08-04-2002, 01:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zex for 2.7L Delta engine?

First of all I have problems with the search engine and I know that many guys posted the same question.

But anyone out there have this kit on this engine, its possible
I ask this because a friend of mine is planning to buy the new Shark and he want to install this kit on it. I tell him that he have to think about a clutch kit but I dont know if out there is one for this car.

This doesn't have to do with anything above:

In the third week of July, Hyundai of PUERTO RICO began sales of the new Tiburon. I know that we are late but HYUNDAY want to sell all the second gen models first before launching the new one into the island market.

Omar's (ONPOL) has his car again in the street after having problems with the HALTECH, now he is waiting to take the car to the DYNO to extract all the power that he can and later take it to the track to test it.

For the Delta engines owners we still looking in the junkyards for a Intake Manifold to begin the works with them and extract a little more power to your engines.
Old 08-04-2002, 01:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX - now 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport

Yes, it's possible.
Get a CAI and exhaust,
then go with the 55 or 65 shot and you should be alright.
(remember to get some cold plugs)