Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

www.arkspeedracing.com - ARK PERFORMANCE

Old 11-18-2004, 11:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: injectors...

SO this is only for rd2's
Old 11-18-2004, 11:15 AM

Default Re: www.arkspeedracing.com - ARK PERFORMANCE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dweet)</div><div class='quotemain'>This is for ARK...
FYI
1997-1999 = RD1 Tiburon
2000-2001 = RD2 Tiburon

The 1997-2000 Tiburons have 2 bolt flanges coming off of the outlet of the second catalytic coverter. For some reason somtetime in 2001 Hyundai decided to make it a 3 bolt flange... I dont think ALL 2001 have the 3 bolt flange but sometime in 2001 they changed the production, if i r
Just letting you know so you dont run into problems with some 2001 owners
My Tib was built in Jun 2001 and it has the 3 bolt flange style,</div>

Wow... That is strange... I guess i need more study on US spec RD's now...

Thank you
Old 11-18-2004, 11:18 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: Strut Bar (Front)

ARK has got his 5h!t all mixed up. I'd say the RD2 is close to 90% compatible with the RD1. Mechanically they are mostly the same. Exterior is the big difference. Everything else he will make/develop/import/sell is compatible for both RD's I'm sure.
Old 11-18-2004, 11:19 AM

dont forget elantras
Old 11-18-2004, 11:22 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wattsup4800)</div><div class='quotemain'>dont forget elantras</div>

Have you seen SEMA 2004 Hyundai Booth Elantra with CATBACK system... That was ARK Exhaust installed... We will have Elantra catback coming soon...

<span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:yellow">*DON'T DOUBLE POST MANG*</span></span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silvertibbs)</div><div class='quotemain'>ARK has got his 5h!t all mixed up. I'd say the RD2 is close to 90% compatible with the RD1. Mechanically they are mostly the same. Exterior is the big difference. Everything else he will make/develop/import/sell is compatible for both RD's I'm sure.</div>

Far as I know... 97-99 Tiburon Exhaust system was different than RD2 exhaust... I will study focusing RD Gen Tiburon more & more... Please assist us ... Thank you.

And anybody has picture of glanger how they looks like? Which one is Triangle & which one straight... I don't get it.. Anybody know specific application detail.

Thanks
Old 11-18-2004, 11:49 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: Probably NSFW

Easy on the Double Posts man, believe me you don't want REDZMAN on your @$$ about anything. LOL

As for the FLANGES (I think that's what you wanted) there are pics all over the place. You can see them in some of the DIY's at www.HyundaiPerformance.com there around. Like Dweet said 1996~2000 = 2 bolt flange ~2000-2001 = 3 bolt flange. NO 2002 model.
Old 11-18-2004, 01:07 PM

Default Re: Wiseco Piston GB???

here are some pics of my exhaust before I installed it

the three hole flange is circled in red on the last pic.
Old 11-18-2004, 03:40 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: GUYS I NEED YOUR INPUT. Help me stock Hyundai Products!

i think we definitely need some good catback systems for RD1's AND RD2's and a big group buy. i think 20+ people would go for it if the GB was $500-$600 pricerange if ARK could make them and ship them to the U.S. before spring, that would give rdtiburon.com more time to attract new members and increase the demand for a possible GB as long as you update us along the way and keep the interest.

...and i'm not just saying that because i need one! lol laugh.gif
Old 11-18-2004, 04:13 PM

Default Re: Strut Bar (Front)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think we definitely need some good catback systems for RD1's AND RD2's and a big group buy. i think 20+ people would go for it if the GB was $500-$600 pricerange if ARK could make them and ship them to the U.S. before spring, that would give rdtiburon.com more time to attract new members and increase the demand for a possible GB as long as you update us along the way and keep the interest.

...and i'm not just saying that because i need one! lol laugh.gif</div>

No problem... We have all parts made in Korea... 97-99 & 00-01

I need confirm members interest with deposit.... Because production is not easy with small quantity... We need at least 20members each spec...

Thanks

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:green">*DOUBLE POST. STOP DOUBLE POSTING!!!*</span></span>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silvertibbs)</div><div class='quotemain'>Easy on the Double Posts man, believe me you don't want REDZMAN on your @$$ about anything. LOL

As for the FLANGES (I think that's what you wanted) there are pics all over the place. You can see them in some of the DIY's at www.HyundaiPerformance.com there around. Like Dweet said 1996~2000 = 2 bolt flange ~2000-2001 = 3 bolt flange. NO 2002 model.</div>

Is this catback 2001 ? or 00-01 all spec?

so problem is Triangle flinger just for oneside to rasonator then...? correct me I'm wrong..Thanks
Old 11-18-2004, 04:43 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: 12psi Run Videos

ARK...

1. Stop double posting. It's against the forum rules and just plain annoying. Use the EDIT BUTTON.

2. Glad you are here and gonna bring some stuff over for us. OUt of what you have listed, exhausts are the only rare thing, we have GT Wings thru Kspec.com and strut bars from everyone. The ONLY strut bar we are in need of is one to INSTALL AROUND THE AIRRAM INTAKE MANIFOLD that Kspec.com sells.

3. We'd like to know who makes your exhausts in Korea. They look pretty nice. Do you have any dyno's?

4. For group buys, finding 10 will be hard enough, I wouldn't look for 20 unless the price was REALLY low and you want to wait for 6 months for it to finish.

5. We also need a 02 Sensor bung in our exhausts. Is it in place on your exhausts?