Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Where to buy paint in a spray can?

Old 12-29-2015, 04:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon
Default Where to buy paint in a spray can?

Can someone give me some links of places that sell paint in a spray can that I can use to paint my dash if I give them my paint code? There isnt any place around me that does it so I probably am forced to get it online. I will need 2 cans of paint and a can of clear but I want the clear to be real clear. Not the stuff you get from Home Depot or Lowes.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Elantra RD

Originally Posted by Bluetib4life
Can someone give me some links of places that sell paint in a spray can that I can use to paint my dash if I give them my paint code? There isnt any place around me that does it so I probably am forced to get it online. I will need 2 cans of paint and a can of clear but I want the clear to be real clear. Not the stuff you get from Home Depot or Lowes.

AutomotiveTouchup.com They custom make the base coat and have clear coats. I restored several Elantra RD parts with their products. Looked original when done.