Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

when is header coming for 03 gt v6 tib?

Old 07-25-2002, 06:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there an O2 simulator that will work for the V6 Tibby's? There are a couple of companies that make them for other cars... I don't see why some would not work in the Tibby's.
Old 07-25-2002, 09:35 PM

why don't you throw throw a hi flow cat in farther down the line and extend your second o2 sensor like the rest of us have to?
Old 07-26-2002, 03:29 PM

Because there are a total of 5 02 sensors, 2 on each manifold before and after the manifold cat, and one on the front pipe. I can drill into the headers and place 1 02 sensor on each and the one on the front pipe already has a bung on it for the 5th sensor in the series. That still leaves the other 2 sensors that would have gone before the manifold cats. If I placed them higher up on the headers they would still recieve the same signal as the sensors on the lower half of the headers causing a CEL. I thought about buying universal 02 sensors for the first two and buying 02 simulators for the universals, since hyundai doesnt have any 02 sims. Would this work?