Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

What Are Good Headers

Old 11-09-2006, 05:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what headers are the best the ones from hyundai performance or the kspec
ones... what is the difference between the kspec gt headers for 700
and the kspec headers for 400 dollars. i want to know if any of these headers buzz,
i hope not because they arent cheap obx or ebay ones.
also would any of the metioned headers above fit with my motoria catback
also how much modding would be needed, just extending the one o2 sensor and drilling
a bung for it. no cutting the oil pan or anything like you have to do to cheap obx/ebay ones right???

also, would headers make my car a lot louder, i already have the race cat and motoria system now
and it isnt as loud and as deep as i would like my exhaust

which is better the 400 kspecs or hyundai performance ones..

ps: would the finish hold up better on these more expensive headers

[b]please people, show me pictures of these headers as well as sound clips with them and or exhaust

-thanks matt-
Old 11-09-2006, 05:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Dude. Punctuation, sentence structure, and coherency would all make your post a lot more readable.

Also, why is making a car loud so popular? That idea just doesn't jibe with me. I get the idea of improving the sound, that makes sense, but why do you want to do something to your car JUST to make it louder?
Old 11-09-2006, 06:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

My man, we aren't making fun of you, but you won't get many answers typing like that.

Hell, I know most of the answers to that and I'm not even going to bother.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:10 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Alright dude, We've all...well I know Ive told you on another post that the finish wont stay. itll change brilliant darker colors, and that the Kspecs arent worth it for the money. If you just started modding your car then save the $ and get cheaper headers, Kspec gains arent worth what youll pay. AND as for a louder car if you just want sound then why dont you just get a rice can? lol Sound wont do you good bro, sound doesnt = power. lol
Old 11-09-2006, 10:38 PM

Location: York. About 2hrs from Philly and 4 hours from Pittsburgh

Almost all headers buzz man...I hear that dynomax glasspacks take the buzz away though...I have a shark racing header right now and it does give some nice gains in high rpms. I believe the shark racing and hyundai performance headers are very similar