Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

TSW Gunmetal Touch Up

Old 06-24-2015, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Tiburon GT
Default TSW Gunmetal Touch Up

I've been scouring the web looking for insight into how to touch up my TSW Nurburgring wheels in Matte Gunmetal. The company doesn't respond (doesn't really have any email or phone presence other than an automated phone service that directs you to dealers). My dealer said he can't get any info on a Paint code and has tried.

I purchased about a dozen touch-up paints, played around mixing, etc. No luck. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do to try and touch up a scratch on the face of 2 wheels?
Old 06-24-2015, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Contact a local auto paint shop with a reputation for quality
Old 06-25-2015, 06:03 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Find a place that sells paint that has a laser that can read exact paint color. I forget the name of it, but they basically will scratch off a tiny bit of paint, place it under the laser, and it will have a 99.9% exact reading of the paint color and supply a code. Theres a couple of places around here that have them.