Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Post Your Pcmscan Maps!

Old 07-01-2007, 04:29 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

For those of you who have a OBD-II reader, it would be nice if we all posted our values here. I would like to have something to reference.

I did this with PCMscan, driving around easy as well as hard. It has all of the values initially monitor MAP, but if you change it to MAF you'll get good readings. This map was taken with a CAI and Headers, car was in well maintained condition.

Those are good healthy values. I'll be posting again soon when I get a bit newer version of the program. I'm working on it.. My car is now burning oil and I will post those.

For those of you who do not have PCMScan and have a OBD-II code reader that hooks up to a computer, you can get PCMScan here.... SHHHHH.. Don't tell... http://rapidshare.de/files/32038700/pcm.rar.html

This information can help us all out if we all post what modifications we have to our cars, and how it runs. I would like to build a database of info right here on RDT.