Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Oil Pressure

Old 05-01-2005, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so i picked up my oil pressure gauge the other day and it looks like the person cut something off the back wire the one that goes to the npt sensor. he just wired a pair of wires to it so is that ok or am i screwed. Also i was wondering if i could just tap into the original sensor would that work? Does anyone have a pic of their sensor hooked up, im just confused because on the npt sensor theres really nothing to hook a wire into.

*mad mod edit*

No double posting please...

In the first pic it shows the one wire were the guy cut it. the other pic shows everything that came with it, do i have everything?
Old 05-02-2005, 06:21 AM

well, who makes your gage? you should be able to write to the manufactorer and get a parts list and instructions on how to install it. They might even have some PDFs on their website.
Old 05-02-2005, 08:43 PM

k iv basically figured all the wiring out i just need a little help with the npt sensor. i have a fairly good idea of where it goes but a little general info would be nice. does anyone have a pic of there sensor and what does a t connector look like i have a good idea just not positive. thanx

edit:gauges are ractive