Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

New Guy here :)

Old 08-05-2011, 11:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Turbulence

Wow never had bunch of members thank me all at once thanks guys. as far as the guy being a smart ass no prob i usually dont mind smart asses . yea i might check out that meet yall have going in GP but im in vacation right now im staing in south padre island. Yellow Tibby yes at 1st it rubbed really bad matter of fact it messed up my fender ... then i decided to roll my fenders and it was like if i found kryptonite !! lol . Well if DTN is in Led's as much as i am then yes we might become good friends .. i ended up doing custom led's on the trunk the small bulb back there didnt cut it -_-.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

welcome to the forums Mr. LED riceman!!..

you shall now be dubbed LEDriceman from me.. cuz your username iss ffffffuuuuuu'd up.. lol..

hyper lives in the DFW area.. great guy.. awesome tib.. LOTS of CF (CF hood, fenders, bumpmers and side skirts) on bags..

post up some pics of your ride!

if your ever intrested in boosting, i can help.

FYI, faith was making a reference to a movie

i am usually an ass, but in a sarcastic way.. he is just an ass. LOL
Old 08-05-2011, 11:54 AM

Awsome i think i can live with led riceman. even tho im mexican :/ lol . but yea i think ive heard of this hyper guy .. i ran into some forums a while back "Hyperauto club" but decided to quit that forum due to too many kids trash talking when they didnt have cars lol. like i said i dont mind smart asses but dont do it 24/7 im a 25 yr old guy that takes sh*t more serious now. as far as boost i dont think i will anytime soon i like the whole "All motor" thing but if i do change my mind ill hit you up . and ill post some pics "Sorry for bad quality but they were taking 3 yrs ago" i have been way to bussy to be messing with my car .
Old 08-05-2011, 11:56 AM

oh and dont worry about blocking my licence plates all my uncles are state troopers haaha. plus i have 2 pit bulls and 1 doberman at the house so im sure my car is safe