Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

I need to buy an o2 sensor, but where?

Old 03-30-2005, 04:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need to buy an o2 sensor, but where?

Anyone could help to find a store, where it sells o2 sensor for a 2000 tiburon? and where they shipp to a P.O. Box without any problems.?

I need to buy the first sensor from the engine, i found in warehousepart, but they want to charge me 40$ for shipping here where I live..

I need some store to shipp to my p.o. box in Miami without problems of any kind, in the places i have problem becasue they say that my billing address does not match where my credit card says..

its very confused..

thanks
Old 03-30-2005, 04:45 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Do they not sell O2 sensors in Guatemala?? I would suggest a local shop before you worry about shipping across the gulf.

And for the credit card thing, the address MUST match or else it could be fraudulent. Most companies cover their butts with credit cards cuz it's so easy to use over the internet.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:47 PM

If you want to trust somebody, I am willing to buy one for you and ship it to your PO box. Let me see if I can get some prices locally. Question though, are both sensors the same?
Old 03-30-2005, 06:10 PM

yes the dealership here in Guatemala sells that sensor but they sell for $120, and I saw in some places that they sell for $60, so I think will be better if I can buy one from a USA store.

About the credit card, the problem is becauce my card in virtual and my billing and shipping address is the same ( p.o. BOX ) but they want the address where I recieve my monthly statement, but i not recieve my statement because its virtual, so i dont know what address they want. I dont know if its where I live or not.

I dont think both sensor are the same, because in the pages says are diferents.

how can I pay you? I can not even use paypal!...

that is the big problem.

thanks