Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

hyundai ... s0cks...

Old 07-19-2011, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Tiburon
Default hyundai ... s0cks...

hyundais are really just crap.. Now I realize just an aftermarket air filter is not even worth putting in these..

Went to the garage today .. Suspension tables needed to be changed.. 6 hours because the bolts were placed in dumb spots..
Old 07-19-2011, 04:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

What the hell do you mean by a "suspension table"?
Old 07-19-2011, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

haha, well maybe if you a) knew how to work on cars and B) knew what the hell you were doing c) knew what you were talking about d) weren't an EDIT e) realized a drop-in filter is not the way to go... you would probably be much better off.

i would like to know though; how did you come up with the conclusion 'aftermarket air filter is not even worth putting in these' ? did the car tell you it was not worth it or did Dominic Toretto say a 150 shot would be better?

by suspension tables, are you talking about the control arms? the spots really aren't that bad. you still have MORE work to do after investing 3000$ in repairs to that car.. damn...

EDIT: removed personal attack at OPs intelligence, or lack thereof.

also, on the reliability of hyundais.. they are actually VERY reliable vehicles and usually most parts last a long long time.. you must have really gotten screwed and picked out a POS car to be having all these issues... Next time, try buying a car thats not a piece of junk with a salvaged title and needs thousands of dollars of work to get it on the road.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:22 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Lol I love it when I bash retarded noobs I get warned but when I don't they turn out like this troll

Gtfo
Old 07-19-2011, 04:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 02 Hyundai Accent

WTF? Read a few other things by this dude... G4ebguysite is that you? lol man at least he hasnt started posting pics of transvestites and believing there girls with dick implants.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

That chassis has an extremely easy to work on suspension. Did they charge you for that much work? The car doesn't suck.. you got ripped off.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by WytchDctr
That chassis has an extremely easy to work on suspension. Did they charge you for that much work? The car doesn't suck.. you got ripped off.

Ditto ^^^ the GK, XD and RD are really easy to work on in almost all aspects.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:34 PM

lol turbosocks.. You think you're really good right? Yes, you probably know 5604 times more things about my own car than I do.. But if this would be a sport site for instance.. i would be teaching you the basics.. So you can be good at this I could be good at that..

And for the drop in filter.. I know it doesn't work .. THATS WHY i have a CAI.. and still don't notice a difference because the car barely as 150 hp..
Old 07-19-2011, 04:37 PM

They charged me 6 hours to change.. ::: 2 boots , 2 table bushings , change front pads(calipers were seized) and weld the frame in 3 places because of a small rust hole

52$ an hour
Old 07-19-2011, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

you come in here saying hyundais are crap when you are the one who bought the POS. its not the cars fault. it doesn't help either when you are trying to jump into working on something when you are totally clueless either.. and again, how are the bolts in 'dumb spots'... pretty easy to me.

you 'know' it doesn't work, cuz of what, your 'butt' dyno? how would you know how much power it has without a dyno? your

what does any of this have to do with a sport site? you would be teaching me about sports? doubt it..

so far, the only thing you have showed anyone on the forum that you are good at is: making up BS claims, acting like a ricer, having an attitude, being immature and causing waves..