Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Gauging Intrest In Intake Manifold

Old 02-14-2007, 10:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Feb 15 2007, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>alright, well tim, im not interested, unless you can put a mustang TB flange on my air ram wink1.gif</div>

I like that idea!
Old 02-14-2007, 10:32 PM
Banned

the manifold would be good for the N/A application, but the TB would be a little big.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:40 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KAW21100 @ Feb 14 2007, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>damn rollwitstyle, dont be such a negative nancy laugh.gif

That price is amazing especially b/c it comes with a huge TB .... a BBTB for us is like (200-400)

Although I am curious as to what exactly has been done internally to it? got any CFM numbers?</div> you can get a mustang TB from ebay for $40 shipped, then make a new flange from a piece of metal for $10, and bring it to a professional to weld it on for $20.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tim @ Feb 14 2007, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Tanc yes everything you said is correct. The cost is 425 up front and once I receive the core you would be refunded the $100 making the total $325.

For the $325 you would receive the modded Intake, a 70mm Mustang TB modded to work on the Hyundai, and the wiring diagram.

Edit: It does come ready to bolt up, and I have not posted exactly what I have done to the inside of the manifold. I will just say I have made 407whp on this manifold.

Again if your not interested please don't post. I'm one of the few people that proves what my stuff will do, and I do it on my own dime.</div> Dude, Seriously... all you've said is "you havn't said what you did".. WTF is anyone going to buy something they don't know about. You need to post "it's been modified to......"

....Because the info currently is It looks kinda funky, it's home made, and it has a mustang TB on it.

If you can explain the benefeits, maybe i'd be interested.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:47 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Tiburón GT

I'm interested. and i know for a fact that aluminum welding is not cheap.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:58 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

I'm curious as to the pricing with the IAC removed, and would like alittle more detailed information as to what else you do for the intake manifold.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:43 PM
Banned

omfg people read.. post if your interested.. pm if you have questions.. thats it stop with the off topic crap..

if anyone can read, its clearly stated the manifold is modified to flow alot better. o yeah, and if you dont have the tools you cant just get a piece of metal, make a flange, and a welder is going to charge alot more than 20$ to cut a flange off the stock IM and weld and aluminum one on.
Old 02-15-2007, 12:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Socks, people aren't posting off topic. They're asking, and rightfully so if they're gong to spend that kind of money, specifically WHAT changes have been done to the inside of the manifold. They have every right to ask those questions, and while he can choose not to answer them, thats not really the way to sell them, is it?
Old 02-15-2007, 12:55 PM
Banned

well the changes, as i freakin stated will NOT be listed. if they don't want to buy it then fine. I posted earlier that it is modified to flow ALOT better but the changes WILL NOT BE LISTED.. so posting about whats done, is then offtopic, and could be asked in a PM.. its just cluttering up the damn thread now.

then its not a way to sell it, and if they don't want it, its their loss. its listed to be modified to flow alot better, and it has the custom TB flange, and the mustang TB to work with it, and its on the highest hp beta on this site.. that should be enough info.

a company that sells lets say, a badass IM, all custom, wouldn't just send you their blueprints, and be like this is what is done, so you could go off and copy it would they? no. so tim wants to keep what is modified a secret, so be it. if someone doesn't want to buy it, then they lose, not tim.

its been clearly stated its a secret whats done to the inside of the IM. so asking what is done, IS OFF TOPIC.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:32 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Ok this isnt really off topic because if tim can do it Id be highly interested. I want to know if he can put of a 65mm TB instead of the 70mm for the N/A applications.
Old 02-15-2007, 02:17 PM

Vehicle: Had 96 Elantra Wagon

Yes I could do a 65mm tb, I will have to see what type of pricing I can get on the 65mm TB but I will send you a pm and let you know.