Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Gauging Intrest In Intake Manifold

Old 02-14-2007, 06:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

damn rollwitstyle, dont be such a negative nancy laugh.gif

That price is amazing especially b/c it comes with a huge TB .... a BBTB for us is like (200-400)

Although I am curious as to what exactly has been done internally to it? got any CFM numbers?
Old 02-14-2007, 06:35 PM

not being negitive, just wondering why 400 for a 70mm TB on a stock intake manifold if the internals are not bored out and are atleast 10mm smaller then the TB
Old 02-14-2007, 09:11 PM

Id be interested in this. Depending on the application

Tim never said what he did to the manifold, so im waiting to hear what other mods have been done, bore etc.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:23 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

It's a ported and polished intake manifold. A custom tb flange welded on the plenum to fit the huge mustang TB. Than it also comes with the Mustang TB, tps, and wiring schematics.

It's not 425, its 325 after your refund.

Correct me Tim if I'm wrong on anything I said above.

Also the manifold is proven at 400whp+, so it works! He is just gauging interest to see who would like a proven manifold. There are many people around the forums wanting manifolds that perform. If your not interested don't post, simple as that.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:37 PM

Please don't take this the wrong way but I think it would be cheaper to go to a local shop and get mine done there. Then again if it came mounted and ready to bolt up....*scratches chiny chin chin
Old 02-14-2007, 09:37 PM

Vehicle: Had 96 Elantra Wagon

Tanc yes everything you said is correct. The cost is 425 up front and once I receive the core you would be refunded the $100 making the total $325.

For the $325 you would receive the modded Intake, a 70mm Mustang TB modded to work on the Hyundai, and the wiring diagram.

Edit: It does come ready to bolt up, and I have not posted exactly what I have done to the inside of the manifold. I will just say I have made 407whp on this manifold.

Again if your not interested please don't post. I'm one of the few people that proves what my stuff will do, and I do it on my own dime.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:56 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

will this manifold be too extreme for N/A applications?
Old 02-14-2007, 09:57 PM

Vehicle: Had 96 Elantra Wagon

I haven't tested it on N/A but I don't think this would be ideal.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:01 PM
Banned

alright, well tim, im not interested, unless you can put a mustang TB flange on my air ram wink1.gif

bboytim, dont post in here again if your just going to post something that has nothing to do with this topic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Please don't take this the wrong way but I think it would be cheaper to go to a local shop and get mine done there. Then again if it came mounted and ready to bolt up....*scratches chiny chin chin</div>

i could almost guarantee you you COULD NOT get this done at a shop for that price.. 325$ to make the IM flow alot better, put a mustang flange on, and include a huge BBTB with wiring diagrams and all..

obviously, if he has the WHOLE back of the manifold cut off, and re-welded on, dont ya think that the inside has been modified to have improved flow? seriously.

rollwitstyle.. open your eyes.. and think.. a mustang TB, and TB flange welded on, and the back of manifold was cut out and re-welded.. you really think its all stock inside there?? i wonder..

DO NOT post anymore off topic in here, and DO NOT post unless you are interested..

also, to give a re-cap for the people who have trouble reading, and interpreting. heres a re-cap.

this will cost you 425$ with the core charge, and when all is said and done you get 100$ back, which makes the total price 325$.

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">the price of 325$ includes the following:

a modified intake manifold. (exactly what is done will be kept a secret, but it flows ALOT better than stock)

mustang TB flange welded on to intake manifold

70mm mustang TB, which is also modded to work with the tib.

wiring diagram </span>

its a basic plug n play with a small bit of wiring.

this is a steal for the cost in my opinion.

also, this has been proven to work with the highest whp beta on this site, so obviously it not only works, but works well. and tim isn't asking for any up front money, or R & D costs, or any of the crap some other people who do business on here pull. i am the 'member watchdog' so i try to make sure people don't get screwed over and sales go smoothly, and i would highly recommend and suggest buying this manifold/ TB combo.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:13 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

do you think you could offer a manifold for N/A applications? perhaps a 65? or if nothing else justed a bored stocker with new butterfly?