Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Design Help

Old 10-11-2006, 12:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wait wait wait...you have one year to order your parts and have them installed? and each month you can come up with $1500-2000?!?!?

Ill make a very quick list...
Buy a book, yes i said a book...Maximum Boost or w/e its called. I guessin you dont know much just by this thread and this book is the bible of boosting....
TURBO IT!!!! for about $4000-5000 you can have a very nice turbo setup.
Head work (port and polish)
17" rims
205-40-17 tires
Ksport coilovers
Eibach sway bars
Strut bars (front, rear, center)
Tint
Body kit if youd like
Paint too

Son there is a lot you can do with $18000-24000 You need to give us a better idea of what you want. is this car going to be show quality, just for track, or your daily driver that youd like too look good and have some power

This isnt really a "design" thread...this is more of " hey yall i have a sh*t load of money i want to throw away! please give me all sorts of ideas, even ones as ricey as uncle bens" thread
Old 10-12-2006, 12:36 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Here's some advice...

Save up every month but don't spend any of it on the Tib.

After about 10 months, buy yourself a used Porsche Boxter fing02.gif
Old 10-12-2006, 07:39 AM

That is a good point, why not save the money and buy a faster car?

well if you want SC, alpine has a kit already, but are upgrading it. if you want body kits check out importshark.com...email them...ask them if they have your kit you want and how long itd take to get. if you really want to SC and learn more about it talk to faithofadragon. he seems to know a lot, unless hes just ghey and readin a book!! lol jk faith
Old 10-12-2006, 08:02 AM

Location: York. About 2hrs from Philly and 4 hours from Pittsburgh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OzFxCoupe @ Oct 12 2006, 02:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>After about 10 months, buy yourself a used Porsche Boxter fing02.gif</div>

They are not fast... not fast enough for the money anyway. Save up and get a 2008 supra if that project actually happens.
Old 10-12-2006, 11:19 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

^ I never to said to buy the Boxter because of how fast it is. It's a great all-round car that I could easily live with on a daily basis. It handles great & is plenty quick enough out of the box. It looks & feels great. I could go on...

They can also be tuned just like anything if you are that way inclined... Why would you bother though?

Anyway, sorry Blaze... take shurikanrobert's (sp?) advice & save up for a car that may or may not be made in the next 10 years... much better idea.