Hyundai Tiburon Forum The Hyundai Tiburon Forum. Get all the questions you have about the RD, GK, and FL Tiburon answered here. Find out why the Hyundai Tiburon is Korea's most popular tuning platform.

Can anyone help with on newtiburon.com

Old 02-21-2015, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 tiburon
Default Can anyone help with on newtiburon.com

Hey guys, i wanna join newtiburon.com but for some weird f*cked up reason i cant register...no matter WHAT computer i use including my cell. Whenever i try registering it keeps telling me, no matter what computer, even if i go to my friends house that is 1hr away.:

Our server has detected the presence of multiple IP connections from your machine, with one of the connections being an "Open Proxy" or blacklisted IP. Connections of this nature are often used in order to abuse, spam or defraud. Our server has denied you any further access until both IP addresses can be resolved or the presence of the Open Proxy connection closed.

can someone please get a admin on that site to email me? i wanna join the forums so i can get tips and ask questions related to my 03 tibby! or if anyone knows how i can get registered or around this issue. Thank
Old 02-22-2015, 12:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

tells me the same thing
Old 02-22-2015, 02:34 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

New Tiburon =
Old 02-22-2015, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Go there to troll for information and find people being jerks for no good reason, frequently. Come here for a good Hyundai forum.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:41 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

You'll probabl have to get a hold of someone at Auto Guide if you really want it resolved. Even the Contact Us page over there is broken. I'm guessing there's some sort of major problem going on.

Most of us aren't a fan of NT, for good reason. I do use it as a resource sometimes though.