Hyundai Sonata Forum The Hyundai Sonata Forum. The Sonata (around since 1989) and Hyundai XG300/XG350 (new for 2002) pickup the near-luxury segment for Hyundai. Find out where to get all the luxuries Korea is holding back on (HID, navigation systems, etc.) and how to tune your Hyundai Sonata, Azera, or XG for performance.

Goodbye 2003

Old 07-01-2013, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Sonatta 2.7L
Default Goodbye 2003

Hello 2013 SE 2.0T in Midnight Black with navigation and sunroof. I ordered it today, and will be off the truck in about 2 weeks with zero miles. I got 6 grand for my 2003 as a trade, plus I'm putting down another 7 grand cash. So out the door for the 2013 is $11,721 after trade, down, and incentives. I'm financing it for 60 months and my payments are only $214, but I'll be paying $300 so that it paid off earlier. At that rate, it'll be paid off in about 39 months. Some people probably think that's alot of money for their tastes but I think its perfect for a brand new zero mile vehile. My first turbo car so I cant wait to start modding it. Intake, blow off valve, intercooler, and exhaust will be my first few mods to get done by end of the year. Next year will be new wheels and tires. I wish it came with a M/T but the Shiftronic with paddle shifters will be fine.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2009 Sonata GLS

Originally Posted by 217Sonatta
Hello 2013 SE 2.0T in Midnight Black with navigation and sunroof. I ordered it today, and will be off the truck in about 2 weeks with zero miles. I got 6 grand for my 2003 as a trade, plus I'm putting down another 7 grand cash. So out the door for the 2013 is $11,721 after trade, down, and incentives. I'm financing it for 60 months and my payments are only $214, but I'll be paying $300 so that it paid off earlier. At that rate, it'll be paid off in about 39 months. Some people probably think that's alot of money for their tastes but I think its perfect for a brand new zero mile vehile. My first turbo car so I cant wait to start modding it. Intake, blow off valve, intercooler, and exhaust will be my first few mods to get done by end of the year. Next year will be new wheels and tires. I wish it came with a M/T but the Shiftronic with paddle shifters will be fine.

Nice! Enjoy that new ride! Pictures and updates on the mods requested.