Hyundai Santa Fe Forum The Hyundai Santa Fe Forum. Hyundai's Sport Utility Vehicle discussions here such as the Santa Fe, Tuscon, and Veracruz! Learn what makes these great cross overs and SUV's one of the favorites amongst Hyundai owners.

May have a new Santy by next week...

Old 09-07-2010, 08:19 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default May have a new Santy by next week...

Small local in house financing dealer (non Hyundai) near me has a couple of Santy's on their lot. Saw an ad for it in the newspaper this weekend and they had the Santy's featured. Called and got preliminary info and I'll be going to test drive them later this week. These are the pics they have on their website:

$6,000

$8,200

I like how the white one looks, so if it drives well, looks good in person, and doesnt have any issues with it (they're offering full warranty anyway on them)...I'll write them a check and drive it away right then and there (no way would I finance a vehicle through an in-house place...lol).

I admit, I dont know much about the Santy's and Ive been checking out Car Domain and some other sites to see what aftermarket stuff is available for them. I basically would keep it to get through the winter (need 4 wheel drive for sure) and for road trips. I probably wouldnt even sell it or trade it in when I get my Gen Coupe, since one can always use an SUV or truck for stuff. smile.gif First 2 items on the list immediately however will be an HID kit, and window tint.

I'll let everyone know how it goes when I go in to test drive them. smile.gif
Old 09-07-2010, 08:21 AM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

Damn, not a bad price.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe LX

<u>Sweet!</u> Do they got the 3.5's in them? They ride great man, I think you will love it.

The white ones do look nice, the tan interior feels like a Mercedes a bit. I really wanted the white one until I saw the black one.

When you go check them out, along with your other checks, take a look at the tailgate pistons and brackets. Make sure they work good and are not rusted. They are prone to rust and could break.

If you need anything let me know.

Here's the white one I looked at.

Old 09-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Nice! Yeah...I have an appointment to meet with the sales guy on Saturday, at 11:00. So I'll let you know how it goes. They have an 07 Tucson there for $9,000 too. Only has 44K miles on it. I may check that out as well. smile.gif