Hyundai/KIA RSS Feeds RSS Feeds and News Links From Around The World...

Hyundai i10 rated the most fuel efficient Petrol Car2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS Review

Old 05-07-2010, 01:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Hyundai i10 rated the most fuel efficient Petrol Car2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS Review

Hyundai i10 rated the most fuel efficient Petrol Car

The Best seller is also the No.1 in mileage Hyundai i10 rated the most fuel efficient Petrol Car

Hyundai Motor India Ltd. India?s largest exporter and second largest passenger car manufacturer has achieved two new milestones leaving the competition behind. Hyundai i10 ? the most popular car in compact segment, is rated the country?s most fuel efficient petrol car in the compact segment. Not only this, the best-selling model in Hyundai?s range of cars has also emerged as the top seller in the ?over 1 litre of capacity? segment.

The BS IV compliant car powered by a 1.2 litre Kappa engine under test conditions has achieved a spectacular mileage of 19.81 km to a litre of petrol. This is the best in class ARAI-certified fuel efficiency, among petrol cars in compact segment in India. The high fuel efficiency coupled with environment friendliness makes Hyundai i10 an affordable transportation solution with a low carbon footprint for customers in India.

The fuel efficiency and comfort of i10 also makes it the top selling car in the After a vehicle launches and we get our second and more lengthy stint behind the wheel, we're almost always less impressed with it. That's not to say we're unimpressed, but often a week spent co...

View the full article