Hyundai/KIA RSS Feeds RSS Feeds and News Links From Around The World...

Graceful Hyundai i-Flow rendered ahead of Geneva sheet-pulling

Old 02-12-2010, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default Graceful Hyundai i-Flow rendered ahead of Geneva sheet-pulling

Filed under: Concept Cars, Sedan, Geneva Motor Show, Hyundai

Hyundai i-Flow rendering - Click above to enlarge

Hyundai has decided to release a single rendering of its i-Flow concept ahead of its big reveal at next month's Geneva Motor Show. To our eyes, the i-Flow looks to be the logical evolution of the Korean automaker's recent "fluidic sculpture" design philosophy, as seen on the new 2011 Sonata and sister-company Kia's Ray concept, which is currently being shown off at the Chicago Auto Show.

Actual details on the i-Flow are still pretty hard to come by, but Hyundai says this concept will preview its new D-segment car that will go up against the likes of the Ford Mondeo in Europe. As such, we certainly wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of diesel powertrain, or possibly even a hybrid system assisted by the i-Flow's BASF-supplied solar cells.

We'll have live photos of the new Hyundai i-Flow concept come March 2nd, but in the meantime, click on the image above to see it in high resolution and click past the break to read the official press release.

[Source: Hyundai]Continue reading Graceful Hyundai i-Flow rendered ahead of Geneva sheet-pulling

Graceful Hyundai i-Flow rendered ahead of Geneva sheet-pulling originally appeared on Autoblog on Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

View the full article
Old 02-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Doesn't look bad at all.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

now this. this is absolute beauty to my eyes. it's like the answer to a Charger or 300C, two cars that boosted company sales significantly. the Mondeo is the perfect model. it's been a pioneering flagship success overseas for over a decade, and assembled in Essen.

they need to bring the muscle back unlike those bland 2000-2006 era Hyundais. i'm glad that they finally came out and said they want to be a visually appealing company once again. being stylish certainly doesn't hurt and should be the wave of the future.