Hyundai/KIA RSS Feeds RSS Feeds and News Links From Around The World...

ab-b An inside look at Rhys Millen's new Pikes Peak Unlimited racer [w/video]

Old 06-15-2013, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default ab-b An inside look at Rhys Millen's new Pikes Peak Unlimited racer [w/video]

Filed under: Motorsports, Performance, Hyundai

Wider, Lower And Decidedly More Sinister

Rhys Millen was sitting on a cooler whittling away at a piece of aluminum when I first arrived at the expansive skidpad at the California Proving Grounds, owned by Hyundai, located in a desolate part of the California desert about a dozen miles east of Mojave. By the time I had walked over to the accomplished driver for introductions, he had picked up a piece of sandpaper and begun to arduously file away at the alloy's rough edges, smoothing them masterfully.

He was focused on the job, but I politely interrupted him and asked what he was making. Ryhs looked up, smiled, and then grabbed a few zip-ties and asked me to come over to the new Hyundai RMR PM580-T, destined for the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb in just two short weeks, raised on its air jacks just a few yards away.Continue reading An inside look at Rhys Millen's new Pikes Peak Unlimited racer [w/video]

An inside look at Rhys Millen's new Pikes Peak Unlimited racer [w/video] originally appeared on Autoblog on Sat, 15 Jun 2013 12:58:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

View the full article
Old 06-15-2013, 11:55 AM

Vehicle: 1991 Impulse RS

ummmmm, that's not really a Hyundai anymore. Still an amazing car, but def not a Hyundai.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:03 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

its a genesis see it even says so on the front