Hyundai/KIA RSS Feeds RSS Feeds and News Links From Around The World...

ab-b 2013 Hyundai i30 Wagon hauls in high style

Old 03-07-2012, 02:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai
Default ab-b 2013 Hyundai i30 Wagon hauls in high style

Filed under: Wagon, Geneva Motor Show, Hyundai, UK

Around Autoblog HQ, we likey the wagons. And the the latest Hyundai i30 is one of our favorite road-going interpretations of the automaker's "fluidic sculpture" design language. But while the i30 hatch - a.k.a. the Elantra Touring in the States - fits the bill for most, Hyundai recognizes that some people need more and that's what the i30 Wagon delivers.

Hyundai's hexagonal grille, gem-like headlights and restyled taillights take the i30 from ho-hum family-hauling econobox to something boarding on stylish - a challenge for a utilitarian people mover - and the additional cargo space is surely a welcome addition for families with more kit to carry.

The interior gets a generous dose of upgrades as well, including a two-tone IP, creamy leather seats, brushed aluminum accents and a steering wheel full of redundant controls. This new i30 could be the perfect competitor to the Jetta Sportwagen in the U.S., but Hyundai remains mum on its chances of making it across the Atlantic.2013 Hyundai i30 Wagon hauls in high style originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 07 Mar 2012 04:32:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

View the full article
Old 03-07-2012, 07:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Will they stop putting the Veloster front on every single model already? They all look the same!