Hyundai Hybrids Want to drop in a Beta for your Hyundai Accent? How about a 4G63 in your Hyundai Elantra? Maybe a Beta 2 for your Hyundai Tiburon? Post all questions here relating to transmissions and engines from other makes and/or models, you want to install in your Hyundai.

Tib exhaust system re:beta swap...

Old 03-06-2002, 02:56 AM
Mav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tib exhaust system re:beta swap...

Hey all, I am going to be doing the Beta swap into my Accent, and I have a question regarding the exhaust system: Can the Tib exhaust replace the stock Accent exhaust system? To be more specific, can I basically swap the ENTIRE engine including full exhaust system onto the Accent?

I would think that it would require some Mcguyvering with places to attach the piping et al., but I am still uncertain. Help anyone?

Thanks,

Mav
Old 03-06-2002, 07:26 PM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

The tib exahust system would be too long. You should be able to fit headers in there still, the guys in korea manage to fit turbo'd betas in accents.

the majority of the exhaust will fit, but around the rear axle and back it will have to be custom.
Old 03-07-2002, 03:17 AM
Mav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ahhh....crap. How much would this cost to have done, just shortening the stock exhaust? I am waiting till I go turbo till I get the whole exhaust system done up, but I may go for a low key muffler in the mean time.

Thanks a LOT, Random! j/k!! you da man cool guy!

Mav